This spring, 21-23 of May 2020
Testing Stage returns!
Based on your positive feedbacks and recommendations of the program committee we will continue focusing on high-level technical talks and big portion of TOP-level international speakers.
So TestingStage 2020
at a glance:
● 3 days:
1 workshops day + 2 conference days
● 5 simultaneous tracks
of high-quality content
● Delivered by 50+ TOP experts!
● And of course, couple of world best recognized stars of testing!
● 100+ hours
of practical content
● 800 participants
You simply can’t miss this!
We are waiting for Test automation engineers, Performance engineers, Security specialists, Test managers, Test leads, Test engineers, Software Development Engineer in Test, Test engineers, QA specialists and all who is fighting bugs, frameworks, developers ;-) and non-trivial testing problems.
A little bit more details:
● 5 tracks: two technical, one security, one test management and motivation and one about classical testing and approaches
● 50+ talks
● 10 masterclasses during the conference
● Round table and discussion panels
● Traditionally several day-long workshops day before the main event. Please do not tell anybody ... first full day workshop is called “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Skills for the Testing World” and will be conducted by Tariq King — one of the biggest rock stars of Artificial intelligence and testing in the world! But for now, as I’ve mentioned, this is a SECRET.
● We decided to enforce test automation direction, so Testing Stage will definitely meet expectations of all automation engineers and those, who want to become ones.
● But from the other hand there will be a room for a portion of high-level talks, dedicated to classical testing and approaches.
● How we can combine these 2 focuses? Simply look at the first point — we have 5 simultaneous tracks!
● As for the speakers, everything as usual — TOP level experts from USA, Europe, Israel, and of course — Ukraine!
● Hot discussions and networking
● Inspirational mood
● New professional connections
● Gifts and surprises from our sponsors
Tariq King, “Towards a Future of Self-Testing Systems”
CEO and Founder, Self-Test.IO, USA
Aleksandr Gritsevski, “Quality Gate: A way too much, still not enough... more than necessary”
Technical Manager / Program Coordinator, Swedbank
Tomer Cohen, “Testing our test automation framework”
Software Engineer in Test, Deep instinct
Daniel Gold, Shift Left to do Right!“
Head of QA & Automation, Testim.io
Sergii Bielousov, “Iron triangle of security”
Senior Test Engineer, Quality Assurance, GlobalLogic
Tomasz Konieczny, “Serverless — Automated Tests of web apps in Cloud world”
Senior QA Engineer, Ro
Sagie Vachman, “Fear of The Running Automation!”
Head of QA, DAGlabs
Svyatoslav Login, “Sql vs NoSql injection”
QA Lead and Security QA, Evo.company
Yonatan Flenner, “Selenium Under Attack”
Founder, ATID Automation
Geoffrey van der Tas, “The Cloud Native World”
High Performance Teams coach, Ordina